Rapid Application Development
- Native PHP interface with intuitive naming convention, no need to learn new terminology or syntax
- Developers who already know PHP can use Vork productively within minutes
Performance-Oriented, Scalable, Green and Economical
- Green-IT: Enterprise-grade Vork platform serves more traffic with fewer servers!
- Automatically loads code & object dependancies exactly as needed and never a byte extra!
- Vork can operate without any disk-IO yielding performance in a different league
from disk-limited applications, approaching the speed of a cached-response.
- Full MVC stack includes layouts & components
- Generates mobile-ready HTML5 (or XHTML1.1)
- SEO-optimized smart-URL format
- Automated Section 508 & W3C WAI Accessibility
- Universal database support without abstraction
- Native non-relational database (NoSQL) support
- PHP5 object-oriented E_STRICT source code
- Follows Zend Framework coding standards
- Import from CakePHP, Symfony, ZF & CodeIgniter
- Export objects to Zend Framework & Cake PHP
- Fully-documented in DocBlock standard
- CSS-reset for cross-browser consistency
- Google: Maps, Charts, Analytics, AdSense, Sitemap, Translate
jQuery, YUI, script.aculo.us, Dojo, Prototype, MooTools
- Forms maintain state automatically + WYSIWYG textareas
- E-commerce: validate & charge credit cards, accept PayPal,
track a package, get UPS shipping rates, Google Payments & more!
- AJAX tools include inline language translation
The Vork Advantage Vork Enterprise PHP Framework
Ease of use, intuitive project architecture and conventions maximize developer productivity and reduce learning & ramp-up time from weeks to a matter of minutes, thus greatly improving IT ROI.
Performance, unique system utilizes a bare minimum of resources and can be configured to operate entirely from RAM without any disk access resulting in a huge performance advantage and substantially greater traffic-handling capacity per server.
Extensive toolset includes interfaces to Google (maps, translation, charts, payments), social networking (Twitter, Meetup, Facebook), e-commerce (credit card validation & processing, automatic-SSL, PayPal), tag clouds, forums, embedded rich-media (YouTube, MP3), wiki, short-URL generation and much more!
Standards-compliant with nearly every web-development standard eases maintenance while maximizes reliability and cross-browser consistency. Vork is HTML5 / XHTML 1.1, MVC, Section 508 accessible, object-oriented, adherent to coding best-practices and more.
Universal compatibility with every PHP-based platform and mainstream database.
Cost, open-source licenses are free under the industry-standard terms of GPLv3.
Many More Tools!
- Sharing boxes like:
- Smart 404 "not found" with Google Search
- Generate and read RSS 2.0 or Atom feeds
- Universal log-in/log-out/forgot-password utility
- Debugging-output to Firefox Firebug console
- Flickr feeds, YouTube videos and an MP3 player
- Twitter Tweet links, tag clouds, embedding Adobe Flash
- Email template-elements & spam-proof email display
- Regenerate images in different sizes (eg.: big & thumbnail)
- Internationalization (i18n) - multilingual phonetic-forms
===================>> MS SQL Server
- Any PHP5 version 5.0.2 to 5.3.x+ (planned future-support for PHP6 and Facebook HipHop)
- Any web server (Apache, Microsoft IIS, etc.)
- Any operating system (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Any database or cloud-DB that is supported by PHP will work with Vork! (will also work without any DB)
- Built-in support for multiple master/slave database configurations as well as both NoSQL & RDBMS
- Any caching package with a PHP interface (Memcached, etc.)